martedì 6 dicembre 2011

Mockup - Ubuntu sound settings

I've read the boys of OMG! Ubuntu! I thought I could make a mockup in place to answer the survey(which I did too) and here they are, I hope you like them!









The idea is very simple, I tried to unify the best I can by making the master output and input volume always visible on the top, I put the switches in place of the symbol of the mute because it gives me more the idea of ​​a shutdown input and output hardware, is also visible (always) level of actual input-audio from the microphone. On the right of button switches there's the sub-sets of both that will appear as a menu just below volume indicator. Below the menu of applications and themes is foldable upon itself to save space. I thought it could be useful to include in the menu also buttons for music players.


For those wishing to see the difference with the current ubuntu here are some screenshots:









P.S. icon in the launcher is scaled down screenshot of the program that has autofotografato as he was closing:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento