lunedì 11 luglio 2011

elementary netsquare mockup (ENG)


Elementary OS Luna's developing is in progress and with it also its apps like Dexter, Lingo, Postler, Plank, etc. But Graham isn't born yet, the elementary's IM client hasn't been released also an Aplpha version. But Graham has no innovative ideas, it's like empathy a bit smarter and with the contact list on the side, so I asked myself.. the world is socialier everyday, why don't do an IM client and a Social client at the same time? That in the future could also be integrated with Dexter (the address book)? So I called my idea: Netsquare :D

And there are some mockups done by me, I will update them, and I will add some. Also explaining the concept of the app.

Pannel: "Home", home of your social network
_______________
Pannel: "Chat", shows you opened chats
________________
Pannel: "People", contact list, multiprotocol
______________

N.B.
You are able to share this content, but say who is the author and indicate him with me and my blog. All it's Inkscape-made.

P.S. If there are some programmers that are interested in writing this app, please notice me!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento